Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Storms

This... Is Elder Coles.  We just went through a crazy storm the other day.  We were driving and it was raining so hard we couldnt even see out our windows!  The wind was blowing trees over and ripping roofs off of buildings.  It was nuts.  And kind of scary.  The rain and wind was so powerful!  Anyways this kind of reminds me of a story.  This one day....... (This is a true story... and I am in this one.)

Last summer, we were watching a lighning storm and I took this picture

Pretty legit right?
The end

Alma 30:44
"Though hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God?  Will ye say, show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets?  The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."


Thinking about the storm... looking at this picture of lightning that I captured on camera with my lightning quick reflexes... It just reminds me that there is a God, and that He is all powerful.  I can testify that there is a God who loves us and wants the best for us, and has given us this opportunity to live on this earth and to learn and grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment