Friday, April 1, 2011

Family

This... Is Elder Coles.  I looove my family.  They are the greatest.  I am so thankful that I was able to come to this earth and to be with them.  I grew up in a loving atmosphere with my brothers and sisters and I learned how to live the teachings of Jesus Christ and how I can be happy after I am all grown up.

My family
Aren't they great?!  This is at my sister Lisa's wedding and she married Mark (he is great).  On the left that is my little brother Weston (biggest stud ever... more details to follow) my brother Matt and his wife Danielle (they are going to have a baby soon!) Me! (yeah I used to rock that haircut) my little sister Tamara (I miss her so much!) and my sister Erin and her husband Kellen (he is great too) and their two kids Gracie and Cole!  They are so awesome I love my brothers and sisters.
Mommy and Daddy
My Mom and Dad... They are the best they even email me every week!  haha I love to hear from them and they have set the best example for me and when I grow up I want to be just like them!

I loved growing up in a big family and I love all my siblings the same.  My brother, Weston, we are a year apart.  We grew up together.  We had the same group of friends, we hung out all the time, and we had some good times together.  Here are just a few of those good times.

preparing for our missions

At my brother Matts wedding


Me squishing his head

Me with my two brothers before I came to Tennesse



Being Nerds
Sigh... Good times. 

Like I said before.  I love my family.  I wish I had more pictures with my other siblings.  The family is one of the most important things that we are apart of.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has put out an official statement called The Family: A Proclamation to the World to emphasise how important family is.  One of the greatest blessings we have now is the oportunity to be sealed as families for time and all eternity in one of the Lords Holy Temples here on this earth.  I am so happy that I am sealed to my family and that I will be with them for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment